Dodds and Shute are hiring for a sales support assistant to join our dynamic growing team in Vauxhall.
The role will suit an individual who is highly organised and experienced in sales admin. An office based position to support our sales team in delivering timely information to clients and processing orders. A good phone manner and interest in the design industry would be preferred.
- To process all requests regarding availability, delivery progress, options pricing, daily reports and general enquiries.
- To process orders, ensuring all relevant information is sent to suppliers to guarantee timely receipt of stock delivery within due dates.
- To liaise with the Account Management and suppliers to ensure products are delivered to all parties’ satisfaction.
- To provide support to the Business Development & Account Managers team with all administrative duties.
- To monitor supplier performance and report any issues.
- Updating and maintaining supplier information
- Managing sample library
- Support the Project Manager on various tenders and project work
- Able to deliver high levels of customer service and client satisfaction whilst managing client expectation.
- Customer focused and an understanding of the wider business objective.
- Able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines ensuring multiple time lines and demands are met under pressure
- Able to communicate clearly both written and verbally.
- Confident on the phone.
- Excellent team player but able to work independently.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications with the confidence and ability to learn
- Highly numerate with intermediate level of experience in excel.
- Effective time management and work prioritisation.
- Good organisational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please contact us at email@example.com